Flexible Aluminum Foil Duct Installation:
1) Install Aeroduct as straight as possible with an allowable sag of only 50mm between each distance of 1 meter
2) All bends should be made as large as possible and should have a radius of not less than the diameter of the duct in use "U" shape bends should be avoided. However, if unavoidable, make sure that the distance between the centre point of the duct is at ...
FLEXIBLE ALUMINUM FOIL DUCT specifications
• Ideal for use in general purpose exhaust applications
• Maximum operating temperature is 250°F
• Made from 3 ply aluminum foil laminate
• Available as UL Listed or UL Listed & Marked 181 Class 1 Air Connector
6534 - aluminium foil flexible ducting is manufactured from a reinforced multi-ply aluminium polyester laminate and reinforced with a high tensile steel wire helix.
Key Features: It is extremely lightweight, flexible and is fire resistant.
Temperature: -30°C to +120°C
Applications: Commonly used in high, medium and low pressure air conditioning systems where uninsulated flexible ducting is required. Also used ...
I’ve always told my clients that the best type of dryer duct material is a completely rigid metal duct, with as short of a run as possible. I’ve recommended using semi-rigid metal when necessary, as a way of transitioning from the dryer to the duct. Semi-rigid aluminum is all that anyone recommends!
There was an article published in the ASHI Reporter in April 2005 saying that semi-rigid metal was the only good ...
What is Aluminum Foil Duct
Made of flexible aluminum foil, this is the most common type for dryer transition ducts — those that connect from the appliance to the main duct that runs to the outdoors. Foil duct can accordion from about 1 to 8 feet, which is usually enough for most installations. Double-check to make sure that this type is approved for your dryer and allowed by local code. Transition ducts must not ...